Last updated: 05.09.2023
We at Valona Intelligence confirm that personal data is collected and stored according to the requirements stipulated by GDPR.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
My Data Rights
Questions or requests regarding your data rights should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the subject in an email for which you’d like to request information.
2. Access my information
3. Forget Or Delete
5. Invoke my consent
6. Provide my consent
Valona Intelligence Group has registered office in Kuortaneenkatu 1, 00520 Helsinki, Finland.
We offer media, business and market intelligence solutions, strategic analysis and advisory services, consultation services, as well as online intelligence tools and technology to bring true insight into our client´s business environment. Our solutions and services are tailored to serve range of business needs regardless of function, industry type or language barriers.
We respect your privacy. This policy represents our commitment.
1. We collect personal data about you, with your consent, when you
1.1 visit our websites
1.2 choose to do business with us
1.3 subscribe and register for our services
1.4 apply for vacancies listed in our website
1.5 sign-up for our events and promotions
1.6 contact us by mail or e-mail
1.7 visit our offices, and sign off a visitor enquiry
1.8 watch our advertisements and product demo videos in social media (Ex: YouTube)
1.9 respond to our surveys and Questionnaire.
2. What do we collect about you?
2.1 Your Name
2.2 Job title
2.3 postal address, e-mail address and telephone number
2.4 your gender
2.5 Additionally, if applied to our vacancies or you signed a contract with us
2.5.1 your identity details (nationality, date of birth, place of birth)
2.5.2 We may receive information about you from other sources (may include sensitive personal data)
2.5.3 Billing information
2.6 Based on our products and services we may in some circumstances also collect and process information in which it is possible to infer sensitive personal data about you.
2.7 Location data or online identifiers.
2.8 If collected through “contact us”, “Let Us Help” forms in the website we store your personal details and will contact you or help you with your query.
2.9 Your opinions during interviews
2.10 Your content
3. The information and data points we collect and process are stored in our data centers or by our nominated data processors. We use reliable partners for infrastructure, cloud hosting, IT support, Human resource management, financial accounting services and customer relations management services. We have secured contracts for these activities. A shared responsibility model is applied when handling physical and environmental controls. In the case of third country data transfer the activity is a valid mechanism protected under SCC ( Standard contractual Clauses) , BCR Binding corporate rules and US privacy shield framework where applicable.
4. We, on our genuine business interests run events and promotional activities jointly with other trusted partners. If you will provide your consent by registering for the events we may include you in the guest list and may share the list with other participants.
5. Services and Third-Party Materials
We may enable access to third party services and websites (collectively and individually, ¨” services”). Use of these services requires internet access and use of certain services may require you to accept additional applicable terms of the respective service provider.
You acknowledge and agree that use of these services is subject to the latest terms and conditions of the service provider, which you may access and review at:
Through our services we may collect or process variety of information about our service users. We may use third party analytic providers (Ex: google Analytics) and our own technologies including cookies or other similar tools to aid in collecting this information. We may use the collected information to personalize our communications to you or for formulating models for our business or for various design enhancements of our service offerings.
6. We may also request from you to provide suggestions and feedback about our services. When you communicate with us you may be contacted again and your contact details referred under personal data will be processed by us. We will reserve the right in our sole responsibility to store or delete the communications we have made. We may also process data points including personal data records by using third party software hosted in third country data centers.
7. Anonymous data collection
We may collect information about your computer, browser type, IP address and other online identifiers. Valona Intelligence Group will not use this activity to identify the users or profile users.
We may use the IP addresses to monitor the regions from which the visitors navigate the company website. We may also collect information about your searches and the files and pages you viewed.
8. Social media features
9. Our Brand is Valona. We remain a trusted brand to our customers. We work with full informed freely given consent. Our opt-in practices meaningfully engage customers and help us aggregate data to meet your preferences. You can actively choose to engage or not.
If you have chosen our services and have assigned us as your data processor, Valona Intelligence Group personal data processing terms can be found here.
10. Access to your information and exercising your rights on your personal data as stipulated by General Data Protection Regulation (EU2016/679: Article 5, Articles 12 -23, Article 34)
10.1 You have a right to request a copy of the personal data points we hold about you. If you would like to contact us concerning your rights please write to us at email@example.com
10.3 If you are seeking notice of request or other information contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org