Supercharge Risk Management with Market Intelligence
Join us to learn how to supercharge your risk management with market intelligence over for an interactive breakfast. We’ll delve into the roles and value competitive and market intelligence bring to strategic risk management in 2024 and beyond.
Meet our speakers
Chief Operating Officer, modefinance
Sorrentino is an important voice on big data and AI in financial risk management and real-time business information.
Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, GIB Asset Management
A seasoned Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, Sophie has extensive experience across various asset classes in the banking and asset management sectors.
Narhari S. Sandhu
Global Director Market Intelligence, KPMG
A seasoned Market Intelligence leader with a strong background in consulting and business research, Narhari is responsible for shaping strategic investments at a global level.
Head of Intelligence Best Practices, Valona Intelligence
Leveraging her proficiency in market research, Nora delivers valuable strategic insights, enriching the understanding of market dynamics for companies and their management teams.
March 14. 2024
📍 Burlington House, Piccadilly, London
- 8:30 I Registration & Networking
- 9:00 I Welcome remarks
Irene De Lorenzis, Valona UK
- 9:15 I Exploring the Role of Market Intelligence in Risk Management
Keynote by Narhari S. Sandhu, KPMG, Global Director Market Intelligence
- 10:00 I Companies’ Risk Management Agendas for 2024 and the role of market intelligence in them
Moderated fireside chat with Sophie Dupré-Echeverria, GIB Asset Management, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, and Andrea Sorrentino, Chief Operating Officer, Modefinance.
- 10:45 I Intelligence Speed-Dating, Engage in dynamic networking facilitated by the Valona Team. Share thoughts and perspectives with industry peers.
- 11:30 I Networking Continues.
Opportunity for further networking and exchange of ideas. Seminar Ends.
Take part in this seminar and learn with peers and experts:
- What’s on companies’ risk management agenda for 2024 and beyond?
- How can you identify and monitor potential threats?
- What tools and approaches are available to develop foresight in risk management?
Join this seminar to learn how to identify potential threats, develop foresight with modern tools and methodologies, and network with professionals for new strategies for your organization
Ready to avoid risks with Market Intelligence?
Sign up today! The event is completely free of charge. We look forward to seeing you there.